April 2013 - Cutest Kitten Photo Competition
How to Participate
· To enter, upload a photo of your cat as a kitten to the Community Section of the Simon’s Cat website, with the title “Cutest Kitten Comp / Pet’s name”
· Alternatively, if the participant chooses not to open a Simon’s Cat website account, the competition can be entered via traditional mail. To do this, post your photo and contact details to:
Simon’s Cat Hiding Competition, 26 Cross Street, Islington, London, England, N1 2BG - Postal entries must arrive by midnight on Tuesday 30th April 2013.
· Each participant is limited to ONE entry. Any additional entries will be disregarded so please consider this before submitting.
· Please note you must own the rights to the photograph and NOT upload one found on the internet – entries will be checked and those found to breach this rule will be instantly disqualified.
Judges and judgement criteria
· The competition will be judged by Simon Tofield with assistance from the Simon’s Cat team and one independent adjudicator.
1.) Feature a kitten, looking cute
2.) That are funny and / or charming, and
3.) Are in the spirit of Simon’s Cat.
1.) Distressed pets, inappropriate or forced participation.
· The prize in this competition is a signed copy of the US version of Kitten Chaos
· If for any reason we are unable supply any of the book we will endeavour to find an alternative prize of similar value.
· The prize will be sent by post within 60 days after the winner has been announced.
Start date, end date and winner announcement dates
· The winning entrant will be contacted via the contact details they have provided to Simon’s Cat in their website account settings, or the contact details they provide with their postal entry.
· The winner will be announced on the Simon’s Cat website no later than 30 days after the end of the competition.
Materials and data given to us
· All entries submitted are to be governed by the Terms and Conditions of the Simon's Cat website.
· Winners give permission for their Simon’s Cat Username (or real name with postal entries) to be published on the Simon's Cat website in the process of publicising the results. Simon's Cat will not make public any further personal address or email details.
· Entrants must provide us with up to date contact details so we may contact you if you win.
· By entering the competition the entrant has agreed to having read and understood the Competition Rules, and also to be bound by the Competition Rules.
· By entering the competition the entrant has agreed to having read and understood the Terms and Conditions of the Simon’s Cat website and also to be bound by them.
Who is running this competition?
The business address of Simon's Cat Ltd. is:
Simon's Cat Ltd,